Go down
Mach
Admin

Mach's presentation

on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Name/Nickname: My name is Christophe. My nicknames are Mach, Mach77 and MachLM24 depending on the availability on the original one.

Role: mainly driver. I also can be a driving coach until there's a more qualified member Smile

Sim Racing experience: I started the simracing in 2008(10 years ago) with GTR 1 with the keyboard(a real pain in the a**). my first good wheel was a Thrustmaster F430 FFB. I then switched over GT Legends with a Logitech G25 which I still have and then on GTR 2. followed by rFactor 1. I also played many times on the Gran Turismo series. my first one was GT3 which I borrowed from a friend. Lately, I also have GT6, rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 1 and 2, iRacing and a Thrustmaster T500RS

Real life experience: none right now

Favorite motorsport category: mostly the endurance cars such as LMP1, LMP2, DPi, LMP2, GTE/GTLM. also, GTS/modern GT1, classic GT1, etc. mainly, the cars that ran on the 24h of Le Mans

Biggest Dream (optional): being myself a driver in the FIA WEC and the 24h of Le Mans since I'm 10 years old

How did you find us? I'm the co-foundator of the brand

Any expectations about the league? mostly having fun and getting better than I already am

Anything more to say? I just hope that i'm not too fast in Le Mans for you, guys lol!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum