Go down
Modify

Nitro, Modify78 or whatever's presentation

on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Name/Nickname: My real name is Rafaël and my nickname mainly is Nitro.

Sim Racing experience: Got myself into simracing a few months ago (around 2-3 months) on Project Cars 2 with a Thrustmaster T150 and then with a TMX Pro. It was essentially for fun, but as time went on things started to get interesting and I'm now looking for some serious races because ya'll know.. PC2's open lobbies are surviving races...

Real life experience: Huh, none?

Favorite motorsport category: None in particular, I'm actually interested in V8 supercars, endurance races and maybe oval races when I'll be able to make some lap times.

Biggest Dream (optional): I don't really know.

How did you find us? I met both fondators of the league who told me about it.

Any expectations about the league? Serious races, having fun mostly.

Anything more to say? Toyota finally won Le Mans somehow.
Foxxy_Furai
Admin
http://www.sevenstarsfast.com

Re: Nitro, Modify78 or whatever's presentation

on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:33 pm
Welcome to you Nitro!

We are so happy that you are interested about the league and we hope that it is going to be a great experience together!

Serious stuff will get soon, so don't worry if this is a bit difficult at the begging Cool

I really appreciate that you are going through a new perspective about sim racing. That is amazing and knowing that you are learning so quick it's a good news because one time maybe you will beat Mach who knows Laughing

See you soon!!

Foxxy_Furai

Last edited by Foxxy_Furai on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:38 pm
Hey, Modify Very Happy welcome on board bud. So, you're called Raphaël ^^ welp, I'm glad that you're making the step. you really have improved since the first time I got on your stream. that's really good. here, there will be some serious races. and for sure, it will not be like a military parcour XD anyway, welcome again onboard and see you on the track. Toyota's victory has no taste for me unfortunately, but, that's another topic. maybe, one day, you'll definately beat me and then I'll try to beat you too Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum