Go down
Falkeseele

Falkeseele's presentation

on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Name/nickname: Vick / Falkeseele

Sim Racing experience: I mostly drive on Race 07 but i recently played on Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa.

Real life experience: None

Favorite motorsport category: Formula E, Blancpain GT Series

Biggest Dream (optional):

How did you find us? I was looking for Project Cars 2 online races and saw your replay on Twitch. It was an interesting experience.

Any expectation about the league?  I'd like to race with fair players, learn and make progress.

Anything more to say? I'm mute and because of that i'm a reserved person.
Foxxy_Furai
Admin
http://www.sevenstarsfast.com

Re: Falkeseele's presentation

on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to you Falkeseele (I got hard time to tell your nickname I will call you Falk ^^ )!

Interesting to know more about yourself! Don't worry about your shyness, Mach and myself are reserved as well but we make our possible to talk and have fun with anyone even with you!

If you have any questions or recommendations, please, let us know by sending me a private message! Otherwise, can you join our discord server even if you don't talk?

Next step, is to register for the 7SF Rookie Entry League, are you ok with how the forum works?

Well, we will see next time and do not hesitate to talk to us your are so welcome and I make sure that everyone is respectful to each other that my role do not worry about that!

See you next time!

Foxxy_Furai

Admin

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am
Hi Falkeseele and wencome onboard. Hope that you'll get some fun times with us Wink (and sorry for the delay lol! )

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum