Go down
Jemy

Jemy presentation

on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Name/nickname: Jérémy and Jemy.

Role: Pilot and supporter

Sim Racing experience: I play on Asseto Corsa, Grand turismo 6 (little) and Project cars now.

Real life experience: On the video game i've played in Esport on Trackmania and Shootmania (5 years Esport  Very Happy  ).
I practice karting once a month, beacause i like competitivities and adrenaline speed.

Favorite motorsport category: I like Rally an GP

Biggest Dream (optional): I have a dream, my dream is to become the best pilote of SevenStarsFast.  Cool

How did you find us? By a low player, her name is McGeek Very Happy .

Any expectation about the league?  Fun and tips for my progession.

Anything more to say? I play with a Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition, T3PA pedal, TH8A add shifter.
I'm looking for Fun and conviviality, and a good crew for level up my experience on sim racing. HF. Very Happy

Last edited by Jemy on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Foxxy_Furai
Admin
http://www.sevenstarsfast.com

Re: Jemy presentation

on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:44 pm
Welcome Jemy!

What a nice experience you have on esports! Well, I saw that you have a good level on track. I hope that your dream will come true lol!

You are going to receive your expectation about the league, we are aware of all recommandations and progression that our members are asking to us!

Next step will be your registration for the first championship which is the 7SF Rookie Entry League Very Happy

Hope to see you soon for a practice session!

Foxxy_Furai Like a Star @ heaven

Admin

on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
welcome onboard, Jemy. so, you want to be the best driver of 7SF? it's gonna be tough for you Wink (wink wink) anyway, I hope that you'll feel like home, here Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum