Go down
sokecillo

sokecillo's Intro

on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi! This is my intro to the community.

Name/nickname: Jose as SoKeCiLLo

[NEW] Role: Driver, streamer.

Sim Racing experience: Project Cars 1 and 2, Assetto Corsa, Formula 1 2017.

Real life experience: I went to a couple of trackdays with my car.

Favorite motorsport category: Open Wheels

Biggest Dream (optional):

How did you find us? I've found you on twitch.

Any expectation about the league? I would like to have great and funny tournaments and improve my racing skills

Anything more to say? Thank you for the welcome and see you on the tracks! Smile
Foxxy_Furai
Admin
http://www.sevenstarsfast.com

Re: sokecillo's Intro

on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:38 pm
Welcome to you SoKeCiLLo!

You have a nice background about simracing, I hope you are going to enjoy more these simulations in our league!

That seems to be interesting that you have been on trackdays, I hope you enjoy it!

I see that you wanted to be a driver and a streamer. To be a driver, you should register to our 7SF Rookie Entry League and wait until we announce the official dates. You must read our regulations as well.

To be a streamer, so in your case you need to finally become an official member of the league like so we can automatically host your Twitch channel Very Happy

I hope that you will enjoy to be part of our sim racing league, if you have any questions or recommandation, please let us know Wink

See you on track!

Foxxy_Furai Like a Star @ heaven

You cannot reply to topics in this forum